The Origin Guides cover the following main topics:
- Employment & Jobs in Demand
- Professional Development
- Finance & Support
In detail, these employ:
- Employment & Jobs in Demand: Provides information on the current state of the economy in the country of origin and the economic trends for employment, with particular emphasis on the jobs that are expected to be in demand in the next few years, as well as social security benefits.
- Professional Development: Provides information on opportunities for professional development offered by governmental, non-governmental, and international organisations.
- Finance & Support: Provides information on finance and support opportunities, including state support, bank and microcredit loans, the process of registering a new business, housing loans, and education loans.
- Health: Provides information on the health system, including information on public and private health, and access to medicines.
- Education: Provides information on the education system of the country of origin, from pre-primary to higher education, and lists the basic required documents for registering to school.